BRIAN BELL CHRISTMASSIVE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the competition is only eligible to retail and Customer Credit clients who make purchase at any Brian Bell Homecentre during the valid competition period and meet the minimum spend threshold of K50.00.
- No entries will be allocated to corporate account customers.
- Eligible customers will receive one (1) entry form for every K50 spent during the competition period.
- All entry forms drawn in Store Draws will be included in the Grand Draw.
- Total spend is calculated AFTER all discounts and savings are applied.
- To be valid and eligible for the Christmas Giveaway competition, entry forms must be fully completed:
- Full Name
- Address including province
- Contact phone number (home and/or mobile)
- Receipt/ Transaction number of the Brian Bell purchase
- Amount of the transaction (Kina total value)
- All entries will be scrutinised for eligibility by Brian Bell Management prior to prizes being awarded .
- Winners will be published in the press the week following each draw after all winning entries are confirmed as eligible .
- Brian Bell reserves the right to determine eligibility of prize winners.
To be eligible to enter the Christmas Giveaway competition, all customers must:
- Must be a legal resident of Papua New Guinea. – Must be at least 18 years of age to win or claim a prize. In the instance where the winner is less than 18 years old, the prize will be awarded to a legal guardian.
- It is a condition of entry to the Brian Bell Christmas Giveaway competition that customers must
- Permit photographs to be taken for Public Relation purposes
- Allow his/her name to be publicised for PR purposes. Only photo and name will be published and/or used for PR activities.
- Brian Bell Homecentres in its sole discretion shall determine the winner of each prize.
- Brian Bell Homecentres takes no responsibility once the prize is awarded to a winner.
Persons In Any of the Following Categories Are Not Eligible to Participate or Win Prizes:
- Any person who at any time on or after commencement date of promotion was or is a director, officer, employee, agent of Brian Bell Homecentres or any of the Company’s respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, or service agencies.
- Individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion.
- Persons who are or purport to be immediate family members of Brian Bell Homecentre employees, in any of the preceding categories defined as:
- Biological Parent
- Spouse (of any of the foregoing)
Prize Claim Requirement:
To claim the win of a promotion whether it is cash or gift voucher, winners must meet the following criteria:
The details of the winner (phone number, mobile number, address or residency) must belong to the winner.
Formal and current identification (i.e. work ID, student ID, birth certificate, passport ID, Superannuation ID, license, declaration signed by an authorised legal signatory stating that the winner is who they claim to be).
If the winner does not claim their prize within 60 days after he/she has been notified, Brian Bell Homecentres reserves the right to disqualify the winner or make the decision not to give the winner the prize.