CUSTOMER CREDIT SCHEME POLICY
- No deposit required.
- Minimum accumulated purchase value is K300.00 and can comprise of any items from Brian Bell or partner organisations.
- Maximum purchase value is determined by Applicant’s LSL entitlements and net pay.
- Multiple quotes are permitted subject to Applicant’s eligibility.
- Minimum repayment term is 6 fortnights or Three (3) months.
- Maximum repayment term is 26 fortnights or One (1) year.
- Applicant’s CCS deduction must not exceed 50% of net pay.
- Total CCS purchase value (including term charges) must not exceed 50% of Applicant’s LSL entitlements.
- First deduction must commence before items are collected/delivered (Cash payment in lieu of first deduction is not permitted).
- Applicant must provide evidence of first deduction i.e. Payslip prior to collection/delivery of items.
- Applicant’s Empoyer must be registered with Customer Credit Scheme (CCS) – Refer CCS staff for confirmation.
- Applicant must be employed a minimum of three (3) years with the same organisation.
- Emplyment status is Permanent – Part time/casual employees are ineligible.
- Three (3) latest payslips.
- Copy of identification e.g. Current employment ID,
PNG driver’s licence, Passport etc.
- Confirmation of Employment Letter outlining:
- Date Of Employment
- Current Position Held
- Value Of Long Service Leave (LSL) Entitlements
- Quote from Brian Bell or any partner organisation such as Keynote Music House. Enquire in-store for other partner organisations.
*Quotes are obtained from any Brian Bell Customer Service Desk and directly from any partner organisation.
ALL QUOTES ARE VALID FOR 14 DAYS ONLY*